Thursday, May 28, 2009

1st Post

Well guys, I literally spent ALLLLLLLL morning creating this blog, the vision was there but the layout took some time! Now I'm ready to start entertaining you! well as soon as I have some you[s]. Keep checking back. I guarantee once this blog gets up and poppin you'll want to subscribe ; ] As for now I'll start off with something I lovvvee

Summer Shades!
As you can see from the profile pic, right now is beach time. The fellas are spittin that suga and the ladies are gettin spicey// you gotta have some hott shades
There are soo many that i could really make list of 100, but i'll just do 10 today
&& the price range is great whether you wanna save or splurge



1. HERWOOD Aldo $10 These are so cute, all the designers have made similar shades
2. GUAFIN Aldo $10 I <3 Cheetah print anything [Zebra too ;]]
3. MENASCO case Aldo [they just so happen to have the cutest cases for just $5
4. MARC BY MARC JACOBS Metal Tipped Oversized Square Sunglasses $98
5. Shades of Couture by Juicy Couture 'Moss' Vintage Inspired Metal Sunglasses $98
6. Paul Frank 'I Will Possess Your Heart' Sunglasses $87 these may have to be my fav on this list
7. Carrera Eyewear 'Master 2' Classic Metal Aviator Sunglasses $120 some of the hottest aviators i've seen
8. All F21 Wayfayers $5.80 cute prints <3
9. Shady Days $4.99 [SALE frm $18] Urban Outfitters (also the unlabeld pair top left)
10. Ray-Ban 'Original Aviator' Sunglasses ofcourse! ; ] $129

No comments:

Post a Comment