Sunday, May 31, 2009

Please... and Ciara


It's Sunday
Please... PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN

In hair news
Ok so this is not news, but I didn't have a blog when she hit the scene rocking her braids. I love that a celeb is rockin them (i use to rock them all the time, and now I've finally learned to do something similar, "twist backs" [i forgot the other name] i've def rocked that already)
I just love when people switch up their hair. At school my friends are like, "girl you have a different hairstyle everyday!" && i have to admit that this is halfway true. =D

Don't forget to check out her hawt makeup

It's like a pink smo00000key eye. I like =]

Speaking of Ciara, I might be officially upset that I did not buy this black jumper which I didn't show in the shopping pics but did try on. Yes. Just look how cute it looks on Ciara when she was hanging out with what looks like her new bff Kim Kardashian.

Here is mine in black. Okay it may not look the hottest in these photos, but it was flippin fly. But i had to limit myself =[




Cia till nextime

No comments:

Post a Comment