Thursday, August 6, 2009

Question?

Random question --> Do you like Bank of America?

I need to know, because I HATE them.

**edit >>so you don't have to read this rant, but please vote in the poll on the side --->>>

Their policies are flippin railway robbery. They could care less about students and student checking. They see no problem with chalking on fee upon fee. If it were not for one manager
"with a daughter my age" I doubt anyone else there would have shown mercy. When I went into the actual bank, the manager was an asshole and the associate a dueshbag grrr. Usualyy you would threaten to close your account in this type of situation, but when I asked about closing my account the associate did it in a snap before I coculd even answer questions. I was PISSED then i waited for an HOUR to talk to the manager again just so I could tell him i was PISSED

"you know, I may not have that much money now, but I'm a student at [insert Ivy League University HERE] and in the future I most definitely will NOT be using this bank."

after I finally got the chance to say my peace I left. Ughhhhh
Karma is NOT a bitch, it's real and it does come around

No comments:

Post a Comment