Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy New Year


Second Semester Senior Year
WOW
this is the last hurrah


In the library of course
Ahhhh thesis presentation coming up and I have a lot of work to do
but I'm thinking that things are on the up and up
2011 was the year of confusion and wasn't that the truth
2012. 12 is the number of "governmental perfection" or governmental order. I'm believing that this will be a blessed year. A year of increase. Things will go well. 3 graduations! 3 celebrations!
I'm graduating, my older sister from grad school, and my mom who recently went back to school. I'm excited and just want to make this the best semester it can be.

I think it has started off alright.
Last night I made a day trip to NY to see The Mountaintop at the Beranrd Jacob Theater on Broadway. Excellent performance by Angela Bassett and Samuel L Jackson. I got to meet and speak with both of them AND got Angela's autograph (which if you can't tell by the capital letters I was pretty hype about it).


Another random update. I'm an all an all MAC girl now. You know what they say, "Once you go MAC you never go back" LOL i'm not talking about the makeup although the same probably hold true. But I finally upgraded my phone and got the iPhone 4 in white. love it!

Now to upgrade my life and secure a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment