Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I <3THE CROOKERS MIX... Kid Cudi

If you're from Chicago I know you have heard the Crooker's remix (electro version) of Kid Cudi's Day n Nite

I flippin love it, i kno there are some dissenters but i'm not one of them. I'll admit, a few friends at school got me to listening to some house -- its def a diff party scene than what i was used to, but fun none the less lol

I want this on my ipod. --it actually took me a while to find this because i didn't know who made this remix. I just knew I wanted the one played on B96

well here's some vids I found
i like the first one because it has the extended end that you hear on the radio


The second one is an actual video


don't be surprised if you hear this on the page next time you come through

Of course I still like the original ; ]

I'm trying to go see him at the B96 Summer Bash this year

No comments:

Post a Comment