Friday, June 19, 2009

NEW, new

soooo
still no current job. But at least I have a job lined up for end of July till school starts, with guaranteed good pay. So since i'll have a lot of money then I'm think what I should treat my self too. Of course most of it is going to go in the bank [&& that portion will probably go towards my tuition] but i figure I can still treat myself to something.

maybe new hair color [which my mom is totally against]


i'm also thinking about investing in a new laptop
my school gives discounts + i'll get the free touch and printer
so either a white Macbook or the Macbook Pro




some cute dresses and skirts

All from








these shirt dresses would look soo cute with these new Steve Madden Cowboy boots i just bought =D



So in other words... I'm extremely bored on this Friday morning
But tomorrow i get to rock my fro in a fashion show at a scholarship reception [i received $2400 from them last school year!]
&& then theres this Umo Igo Alliance gathering on the beach
&& on Monday.... TREY SONGS,, almost time to get excited!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment