Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ryan Leslie && Jasmine Sullivan Concert

randomly got a free ticket to the Ryan Leslie // Jamsine Sullivan Concert that was tonight at the House of Blues. My sister's friend got free tickets, and then my sis got a free ticket...and wallah, she gave it to me =D
UOOUuuh Ryan Leslie is such a great performer. I didn't even know he went to Harvard. I was about to be the nerd in the crowd to shout "GO IVYs!!!" haha we have a connect
but anywho he performed all my songs== all his songs
J Sullivan was the headliner. That girl can SSAAANG
I'm kinda tired so I may update later.
&& don't worry I'll have new normal blog topics soon... you all don't wanna hear about my life haha - but i LOVE going to concerts (&& so far I've gone to 2 in 4 days =D)

No comments:

Post a Comment