Tuesday, June 30, 2009

LUPE concert review



I've benn sooo MIA lately on a count of the summer, AND my internet was down
but now that its back up i have A LOT to blog about. I went to the Lady Sovereign and Lupe Fiasco concert last Friday. I only saw the last of Lady's performance which was purposeful... not into her at all. But Lupe was GGGRRREAT! hah, he performed all my jams... Paris Tokyo, Superstar, Go Go Gadjet Flow -- he even did his part in NERD's Everyone Nose. I was geeked --> pics will come later when my friend finally puts them up. [i didn't have my camera, shame on me]
Lady Sovereign

Of course you-tube never fails so here are some vids from the concert --Lupe also said that the whole thing would be on tv

He performed Shining Down from his NeW ALBUM



I'm soooo mad though
i'm gonna miss Kanye when he comes because i'll already be at school. My job as counselor begins the very day after the concert which means kanye will be in the Midwest && i'll be on the East Coast =[ boo whoo

No comments:

Post a Comment